Explore the wellness and fitness facility that is available to all members of the UJ campus.
Fitness for All
The Foss Wellness Center is open to all students, faculty and staff. It includes:
- General exercise room with space for aerobics, Pilates, and more
- TechnoGym weight machine circuits
- PreCor Ellipticals
- Life Fitness stationary bikes
- Free weights
- Four TVs for viewing during workout
- Locker rooms with private showers
|Monday-Thursday||6 am – 10 pm|
|Friday||6 am – 8 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||2 pm – 8 pm|
If sport teams have team training, the weight rooms will still be open. Those training times are subject to change due to In vs. Off-Season Scheduling, but will be posted on the weight room doors.
Making wellness enjoyable
With state-of-the art equipment and fitness classes for every level, you can reach your wellness goals while also having fun.
Need additional support?
Our team is ready to help. Please reach out with any questions.
- Director of Strength, Conditioning & Campus Wellness