LOGGING INTO MYUJ
- Go to
- At the top of the page, enter the same User Name and Password that you use to access your UJ email.
ADDING, DROPPING, AND VIEWING COURSE INFORMATION
There are a few different methods to access your courses.
- After logging in, you will see a My Courses section on the left hand side of the screen.
- If you click on the “Students” tab, there will be an “All My Courses” section in the middle part of the screen under “UJ Launchpad”.
- To see all items related to your courses (past and present) and a view of your current schedule, click on the “Students” tab then click “Course Information” link on the left hand side of the screen under “Main Page”. There is also a section for adding and dropping classes but this section can only be used during the regular registration period.
- At any point, if you click on the “Students” tab, then click the “Student Schedule” link on the left hand side of the screen under “Main Page”, you will be able to view a printable version of your semester schedule.