Title IX Required Disclosures
Title IX of the 1972 Education Amendment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in education programs or activities that receive Federal financial assistance, including in admissions, employment, athletics, and other aspects of a recipient’s education programs or activities.
The Title IX Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the recipient’s compliance with Title IX, including the recipient’s grievance procedures for resolving Title IX complaints.
Any person may report sex discrimination, including sexual harassment (whether or not the person reporting is the person alleged to be the victim of conduct that could constitute sex discrimination or sexual harassment), in person, by mail, by telephone, by electronic mail, or by any other means at any time (including during non-business hours).
Inquiries about the application of Title IX can be directed to the University’s Title IX Coordinator or to the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights. The Title IX Coordinator on the University’s campuses may be contacted at:
Title IX Section for Training
- Title IX Final Regulations Published in Federal Register
- OCR Webinar: Title IX Regulations Addressing Sexual Harassment (YouTube)
- U.S. Department of Education – Office for Civil Rights — New Title IX Protections Against Sexual Assault (YouTube)
- U.S. Department of Education – Office for Civil Rights — Due Process Protections under the New Title IX Regulations (YouTube)
- ATIXA Training Materials Page
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level One Course
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level Two Course
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Practical Skills Level III Training & Certification Course
- 2020 Title IX Regulations: Policy Implications and Practical Application_D. Stafford & Associates, LLC
- Title IX Sexual Violence & Sexual Harassment Policy
- Constructing Live Hearing-National Book_D. Stafford Assoc.
- NACCOP Constructing Live Hearing Process Certificate – Knodel
- Decision-Making Training
- Department of Educations OCR Title IX Q & A
- NACCOP Q & A Handout 2021
- Combined SA-DVDVS Training Book 8-2021