Pay Your Bills
Where do I go to see the online statement?
- Log in to MyUJ
- Click the Students Tab
- On the left side bar, click on Student Accounts -Federal ID #
- Click Course and Fee Statement
- Click Generate my Course and Fee statement
- Click View my Course and Fee statement
When will the statement be ready for viewing and how will I be notified?
Student notifications will be sent in late July and early January to uj.edu email addresses with a link to current statements. Parents may get the statements from their student.
How do I pay my bill?
- Setup an Online Payment Plan
- Make an Online One-Time Payment
- Mail a personal check, cashier’s check or money order to:
University of Jamestown
6088 College Lane
Jamestown, ND 58405
- Pay by cash, personal check, cashier’s check or money order with the Cashier, Taber Hall, Room 214.
8:00 AM – Noon
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
When is my payment due?
Outstanding balances will be due by the first day of classes. A 1.5% per month finance charge will be assessed on all accounts not paid in full by the first day of classes.
What if my statement shows a credit balance?
When your aid has been received, your refund check will be processed. Your check may be mailed, or picked up with the Cashier, or sent to your campus mailbox