- Features engaging interdisciplinary seminars
- Promotes creativity and critical thinking
- For students with intellectual curiosity who enjoy academic challenges
- 10 honors course credits required
- Adds “University Honors” to college transcript
- GPA 3.0 required for admission to the program
HONORS SEMINARS INCLUDE
- A Beautiful Mind: Psychology at the Movies
- Exotic Landscapes, Alien Worlds: The British Imperial Romance
- Feeding Mars: Understanding the Impact of War on Humanity through Literature and Film
- From Cavemen to X-Men: Evolution and Society
- Monsters and Mayhem: Exploring the History of Science through Fiction
- Psychology of Gaming
- Shades of Grey: Ethics in Healthcare
HONOR CAPSTONE PROJECT
Juniors and Seniors in the Honors Program draw upon their prior coursework to develop a topic of study that integrates ideas from at least two academic disciplines for their Honors Capstone project.
Need more information?
We are ready to help. Please reach out with any questions.