Acquire the background you need for your further podiatric studies. Study under an enthusiastic and dedicated faculty there to help you succeed at the University of Jamestown, preparing you to flourish in graduate school and your career beyond.
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Rigorous, interesting classes in an informal setting
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research
- Courses and labs taught by faculty, not graduate students
- Advisors informed about requirements in the field
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
GAIN REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCE – ALL BEFORE YOU GRADUATE.
Engage in research, on or off campus, by designing and conducting project-oriented experiments in our state-of-the art labs.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.