Join many other University of Jamestown students in the pre-physical therapy program, which can lead to Direct Entry into the University of Jamestown’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program. Study under focused and motivated faculty that is there to help you succeed.
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Rigorous, interesting classes in an informal setting
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research
- Courses and labs taught by faculty, not graduate students
- Advisors informed about requirements in the field
For more information on Direct Entry Program for Physical Therapy click here.
Also be sure to visit the Physical Therapy Program page for more information about the program and program requirement.
Tuition and Financial Aid
We believe every student, regardless of their financial situation, should have access to a UJ education. 100% of our full-time undergraduate students have some type of financial aid, with scholarship packages starting at $8,000 minimum. Your counselor for admissions personally walks you through financial aid, including the process of filing a FAFSA, maximizing your eligibility for aid, and answering any questions you may have along the way.