Study biology and chemistry to build up your knowledge, preparing you for graduate school and the workplace beyond.
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Rigorous, interesting classes in an informal setting
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research
- Courses and labs taught by faculty, not graduate students
- Advisors informed about requirements in Pre-Pharmacy
Tuition and Financial Aid
We believe every student, regardless of their financial situation, should have access to a UJ education. 100% of our full-time undergraduate students have some type of financial aid, with scholarship packages starting at $8,000 minimum. Your counselor for admissions personally walks you through financial aid, including the process of filing a FAFSA, maximizing your eligibility for aid, and answering any questions you may have along the way.