Build a strong background for your future in chiropractic studies through University of Jamestown’s pre-professional program. Get a major in exercise science, biology, biochemistry, or another field, and find the perfect undergraduate program to prepare you for your future career.
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Rigorous, interesting classes in an informal setting
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research
- Courses and labs taught by faculty, not graduate students
- Advisors informed about requirements in the field
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
Work with your academic advisor to find the perfect major for your pre-chiropractic studies!
GAIN REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCE – ALL BEFORE YOU GRADUATE.
Engage in research, on or off campus, by designing and conducting project-oriented experiments in our state-of-the art labs.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.