If you are looking for a program that will prepare you for a variety of dynamic and exciting career possibilities, you may want to consider a major in liberal arts business.
This unique interdisciplinary degree allows you to integrate a major in a traditional liberal arts discipline with a sound foundation in the functional areas of business. We invite you to join University of Jamestown’s dynamic team of teachers and learners in an exciting journey to realize your potential and fulfill your promise.Business Factsheet
University of Jamestown Liberal Arts Business Distinctions
At University of Jamestown you have the unique opportunity to major in a diverse array of liberal arts programs complimented by a core set of business courses that will allow you to tailor your individual program of study to suit your particular needs, interests, and career aspirations. Distinctions of the University of Jamestown Liberal Arts Business program include:
- Eighteen Liberal Arts majors and 20 Liberal Arts minors to choose from
- Small class sizes with the focus on excellence in teaching and student learning
- Significant opportunities for international study, hands-on field experience, and co-curricular activities
- 96 percent career placement rate of business and accounting students in quality positions within six months of graduation
- Graduating seniors have scored as high as the 98th percentile nationally in the Major Field Achievement Test in Business
- Students regularly score in the top three in academic business competitions at both state and national Phi Beta Lambda Leadership Conferences
Our Academic Catalogs provide information on policies and procedures, the admissions process, programs of study, and degree requirements.
As course offerings can change from semester to semester, working with the Registrar’s office will ensure that your courses are kept on schedule so that you can graduate in four years.
Certifications/Degrees: MBA, University of Mary
More information about the chair.
University of Jamestown
Business, Accounting & Economics Department
6042 College Lane
Jamestown, ND 58405