Student Complaint Form

  • It is preferred that you attempt to resolve the conflict at the lowest level possible, meeting with the person(s) involved. Your matter will be received by the Dean of Students/Vice President for Student Affairs and will be forwarded to the appropriate academic or non-academic area as appropriate.

    The University of Jamestown Formal Student Complaint Policy can be found in the Student Handbook

    The following form is not for maintenance requests. Students should refer any maintenance requests to their Resident Assistant (RA), Resident Director (RD) or the Dean of Engagement and Student Affairs.

  • The best email address where you can be contacted.

  • The best phone number where you can be contacted.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY

  • Max. file size: 1 MB.
  • Max. file size: 1 MB.
  • Max. file size: 1 MB.