Interested in osteopathic school? Get the four-year degree and liberal arts background you’ll need. With the help of our dedicated and experienced faculty, prepare for the Medical College Admission Test, and build the work ethic you’ll need to further your studies and career in the medical field.
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Rigorous, interesting classes in an informal setting
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research
- Courses and labs taught by faculty, not graduate students
- Advisors informed about requirements in the field