Combine your studies in biology, exercise physiology, and psychology to prepare yourself for your future in occupational therapy. Be ready for the competitive graduate school applications and be confident in your abilities to succeed.
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Rigorous, interesting classes in an informal setting
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research
- Courses and labs taught by faculty, not graduate students
- Advisors informed about requirements in the field