Building upon a foundation combining critical thinking with research and writing skills, the University of Jamestown’s pre-law program will prepare you for success in law school and a career in the law.
- Faculty whose main focus is on teaching
- Small class sizes and personalized attention from professors
- An emphasis on the critical skills necessary for success in law school
- Advisors who are informed about the requirements and opportunities in law school
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
University of Jamestown offers many majors in a pre-law track and advisors to help you choose your path.
GAIN REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCE – ALL BEFORE YOU GRADUATE.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
Graduate and professional school placements have included:
- American University Washington College of Law, Washington, DC
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, CA
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, OH
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, NE
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, WA
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN
- Hofstra University Law School, Hempstead, NY
- University of Idaho College of Law, Boise, ID
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, KS
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WI
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, MT
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, NE
- William S. Boyd College of Law, University of Nevada-Las Vegas, NV
- New England School of Law, Boston, MA
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, ND
- University of Oregon School of Law, Portland, OR
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, AZ
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, MN
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, SD Texas A&M School of Law, Fort Worth, TX
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, OK
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN