At University of Jamestown, “Your Success. Our Tradition.” is more than just a slogan, it’s a reputation we have spent a lifetime perfecting. While the nation’s businesses downsized and unemployment rates rose, University of Jamestown graduates have found jobs at a high rate. What better testament to the quality of the educational experience you are going to get at University of Jamestown, and to the direct benefit you will receive from the tuition dollars you invest.
Here in the Career Center, we are committed to keeping students and alumni informed of current career trends and to provide them with job and internship services, career development, and educational planning.
Some of the services the Career Center provides include:
- Backpack to Briefcase workshops and conferences
- Resume, cover letter and interviewing information
- Graduate program information
- Internships and summer job opportunities
- Career and part-time job openings
- Career fairs and on-campus recruitment
Not sure what you want to do or what you want to major in? The Career Center can help.
The Career Center is open during regular business hours during the school year and by appointment during the summer months.Career Center Factsheet