If you are looking for an accounting program that will prepare you not only for a successful career in accounting, but also prepare you for a life that is rich, rewarding and fulfilling, we invite you to join our dynamic team of teachers and learners in an exciting journey to realize your potential and fulfill your promise.
University of JamestownAccounting Distinctions
AtUniversity of Jamestown you have the opportunity to major in Accounting complimented by a a diverse set of business and business-related concentrations that allow you to tailor your individual program to meet your particular needs, interests, and career aspirations. The program offers a special tract for those interested in taking the CPA exam. Distinctions of theUniversity of Jamestown accounting program include:
- Accounting classes taught in the state-of-the-art Unruh and Sheldon Center for Business and Technology
- Nine complementary areas of concentration
- Small class sizes with the focus on excellence in teaching and student learning
- Significant opportunities for international study, hands-on field experience, and co-curricular activities
- 96 percent career placement rate of business and accounting students in quality positions within six months of graduation
- Graduating seniors have scored as high as the 98th percentile nationally in the Major Field Achievement Test in Business
- Accounting graduates are at the top of the list of those who are best prepared for the workplace according the employers surveyed by the North Dakota Society of CPAs
- Students regularly score in the top three in academic business & accounting competitions at both state and national Phi Beta Lambda Leadership Conferences
- Accounting students participate in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program to prepare tax returns for low-income and elderly taxpayers
Our Academic Catalogs provide information on policies and procedures, the admissions process, programs of study, and degree requirements.
As course offerings can change from semester to semester, working with the Registrar’s office will ensure that your courses are kept on schedule so that you can graduate in four years.
Certifications/Degrees: MBA from Minnesota State University - Moorhead (1992)
BA in Accounting and History/Political Science from University of Jamestown(1989)
Certified Public Accountant licensed in North Dakota
Teaches: Financial Accounting
More information about the chair.
Certifications/Degrees: MS, University of Dallas; PhD, Alliant International University
Teaches: Marketing, Global Marketing, Marketing Research, Strategic Marketing, and Hospitality/Tourism Management
Certifications/Degrees: MA, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
PhD, Capella University
Teaches: Business Mgmt., Human Resource Mgmt., Strategic Mgmt., Sales Mgmt., Operations & Production Mgmt.
Certifications/Degrees: MBA, University of Mary
Teaches: Elements of Economics, Investments, Insurance, Retirement and Benefits, and Estate Planning
University of Jamestown
Business, Accounting & Economics Department
6042 College Lane
Jamestown ND, 58405
Vicki Greshik, CPA, MBA Associate Professor of Accounting
email@example.com | PH: 701-252-3467 ext. 5549