REQUEST MORE INFO
- Clear and correct writing forms and styles appropriate to the audiences and purposes they serve.
- The ability to present an idea its intellectual, emotional, and aesthetic entirety.
- Emotional intelligence of the diversity of peoples and cultures and the role of communication in a global society.
- Critical thinking in the application of the communication process.
- Leadership, interpersonal, and team interaction skills.
- The ability to integrate research and theory in the skills of communication.
Setting you up for success.
Whether you want to advance or change your career, our online communication studies program provides the courses and flexibility you need to succeed. With transfer credit options, 8-week year-round courses, 33 CLEP testing options, and 24/7 access to our online classroom, you can complete your degree on your terms.
Improve your skill set & advance your career, with communication courses online.
- Corporate Communication Specialist
- Public Relations Specialist
- Event Coordinator
- Social Media Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Non-profit Administrator
- Public Affairs Coordinator
|Comm||101||Introduction to Communication (3)|
|Comm||133||Introduction to Visual Communication (3)|
|Comm||220||Interpersonal Communication (3)|
|Comm||250||Academic Research and Writing (3)|
|Comm||301||Communication Theory (3)|
|Busn||311||Management & Leadership of Organizations (3)|
|Comm||316||Group & Team Communication (3)|
|Comm||318||Computer Mediated Communication (3)|
|Comm||320||Organizational Communication (3)|
|Comm||321||Business Professional Communication (3)|
|Comm||370||Diversity Communication (3)|
|Comm||405||Conflict & Mediation (3)|