Financial Planning & Wealth Management
REQUEST MORE INFO
Business Studies: Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Knowledge of the core areas of financial planning and the related ethical responsibilities
- Effective communication skills, acquired from our liberal arts approach to business education
- The ability to think critically by integrating the areas of wealth management in the development of a comprehensive financial plan
- Knowledge of the legal, social, and economic environment of business within a financial planning context
Setting you up for success.
Whether you want to advance or change your career, our online business degree program provides the courses and flexibility you need to succeed. With transfer credit options and 24/7 access to our online classroom, you can complete your degree on your terms.
Improve your skill set & advance your career.
All without leaving your couch.
- Bank Trust Officer
- Estate Planning Professional
- Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Risk Management Supervisor
- Wealth Manager
Placement Rate1Rate based University of Jamestown 2018 bachelor’s degree graduates 1
Expected salary range for a Financial
Planning & Wealth Management professional2Based on data from “FOCUS 2 CAREER” 2
Red River Financial Group, Fargo, ND
|CS||140||Integrated Software Applications (3)|
|Acct||201||Principles of Accounting I (3)|
|Acct||202||Principles of Accounting II (3)|
|Principles of Microeconomics (3)
Principles of Macroeconomics (3)
|Busn||301||Intro to Financial Planning (3)|
|Busn||305||Insurance Planning (3)|
|Busn||310||Retirement & Benefits Planning (3)|
|Busn||330||Sales & Sales Management (3)|
|Acct||355||Income Tax Accounting (3)|
|Busn||450||Estate Planning (3)|
|Busn||451||Financial Planning Capstone Project (3)|