Business Studies Banking
REQUEST MORE INFO
Business Studies: Banking
- Knowledge of the core areas of the banking industry and the related ethical responsibilities
- Effective communication skills, acquired from our liberal arts approach to business education
- The ability to think critically by integrating the areas of wealth management in the development of a comprehensive financial plan
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which banks operate, with the ability to be prepared for audits and regulatory exams
- Worksite learning experiences and business relationships relevant to your career objectives, acquired through our integrated internship program
Setting you up for success.
Whether you want to advance or change your career, our online banking degree program provides the courses and flexibility you need to succeed. With transfer credit options and 24/7 access to our online classroom, you can complete your degree on your terms.
Improve your skill set & advance your career, with banking courses online.
Our curriculum of online classes include accounting, business law and management, risk analysis, regulation and compliance, and more, giving you the complete skill set and tools you’ll need to succeed in a banking career.
- Investment Associate
- Loan Officer
- Branch Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Internal Auditor
|Acct||201||Principles of Accounting I (3)|
|Econ||201||Principles of Microeconomics (3)|
|Acct||202||Principles of Accounting II (3)|
|Econ||202||Principles of Macroeconomics (3)|
|Busn||302||Principles of Banking (3)|
|Busn||312||Financial Statements and Analysis (3)|
|Comm||312||Writing in the Professions (3)|
|Busn||315||Business Law I (3)|
|Busn||321||Business Management (3)|
|Busn||323||Credit Underwriting (3)|
|Busn||333||Banking Regulation and Compliance (3)|
|Agricultural Finance and Price Risk Analysis (3)
Asset and Liability Management (3)
|Busn||431||Banking Capstone and Internship (3)|