REQUEST MORE INFO
- Increased knowledge of critical management tools such as strategic planning.
- The ethical and corporate social responsibilities of business, and apply them to leadership and management decisions.
- Enhanced collaboration, team building and management skills to encourage better communication, delegation, and trust.
- Knowledge of the legal and economic environment of business.
- The ability to analyze, classify, summarize, record, and report financial information.
- An ability to identify the cultural dimensions influencing communication competence within a diverse workplace.
Setting you up for success.
Whether you want to advance or change your career, our online business studies program provides the courses and flexibility you need to succeed. With transfer credit options, 8-week year-round courses, 33 CLEP testing options, and 24/7 access to our online classroom, you can complete your degree on your terms.
Improve your skill set & advance your career, with business courses online.
- Business Adviser
- Business Analyst
- Corporate Investment Banker
- Insurance Underwriter
- Project Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
|Math||106||Mathematical Application for Management (3)|
|CS||140||Integrated Software Applications (3)|
|Acct||201||Principles of Accounting I (3)|
|Principles of Microeconomics (3)
Principles of Macroeconomics (3)
|Acct||202||Principles of Accounting II (3)|
|Busn||311||Management & Leadership of Organizations (3)|
|Busn||315||Business Law I (3)|
|Busn||321||Business Management (3)|
|Comm||321||Business Professional Communication (3)|
|Busn||351||Financial Management (3)|
|Econ||354||Global Competition and Strategy (3)|