- A high school diploma or GED
- A minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.0, based on a 4.0 scale
- Good standing with the institution from which you are transferring
- 12 semester or 32 quarter credit hours completed. Students who do not have
the required transfer credits completed may be required to submit additional
information during the acceptance process.
- Complete the free
- Submit your college & High School transcripts or GED certificate.
- When your admission file is complete, we will make an admission decision within a week, and determine your scholarship offer. Your Transfer Specialist will be in communications with you throughout this process and is happy to answer any questions.
- Documents should be sent to one of the following