- Small class sizes
- Opportunities to minor in Christian Ministry and Character in Leadership.
- Assist the Chaplain in various areas of service in Christian ministry.
- Receive scholarships by serving on the ministry team or planning and leading chapel services!
- Personal satisfaction from helping others realize the importance of Christian faith and thought.
- Students trained to minister and are provided with a multitude of opportunities to put their training into practice—both on-campus and throughout the community.
Gain real-life experience – all before your graduate.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through internships lasting a semester or more in length.
Be trained to minister and provided a selection of opportunities to minister both on-campus and in the community. Opportunities include: serving as a youth minister to local congregations, working at Christian camps, leading mission trips around the country/globe, teaching Sunday school, leading Bible studies, serving the elderly/poor, and serving on one of many Campus Ministry teams.
Placement Rate1Rate based University of Jamestown 2018 bachelor’s degree graduates 1
Expected salary range for a graduate
with a degree in religion-philosophy2Based on data from “FOCUS 2 CAREER” 2
|Rel||211||Old Testament (3)|
|Rel||212||New Testament (3)|
|A study of selected texts of the Bible (3)|
|Rel||362||Christian Beliefs (3)|
|Plus three of the following four courses|
|Phil||303||Classical Philosophy (3)|
|Phil||305||Medieval Philosophy (3)|
|Phil||306||Modern Philosophy (3)|
|Phil||307||Recent and Contemporary Philosophy (3)|
Total Semester Credits Required: 36