Gain a strong background for your pursuit of a future in osteopathic medicine. Prepare yourself through classwork, lab work, and under the instruction of knowledgeable faculty who are there to help you succeed in graduate school and beyond.
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Rigorous, interesting classes in an informal setting
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research
- Courses and labs taught by faculty, not graduate students
- Advisors informed about requirements in the field
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
Choose between a major of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or talk to your academic advisor to pick the perfect pre-optometry major for you!
Gain real-life experience – all before your graduate.
Engage in research, on or off campus, by designing and conducting project-oriented experiments in our state-of-the art labs.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.