Combine your studies in biology, exercise physiology, and psychology to prepare yourself for your future in occupational therapy. Be ready for the competitive graduate school applications and be confident in your abilities to succeed.
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Rigorous, interesting classes in an informal setting
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research
- Courses and labs taught by faculty, not graduate students
- Advisors informed about requirements in the field
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
Choose between biology, exercise physiology, or psychology for your major—or talk to your academic advisor to find a major that’s right for you!
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Engage in research, on or off campus, by designing and conducting project-oriented experiments in our state-of-the art labs.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
Graduate and professional school placements have included:
- College of St. Catherine
- Indianapolis University
- University of South Dakota
- University of Wisconsin-Superior
- Music Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Industrial Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Recreational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant