Individually Designed Major
Work with informed and dedicated faculty to design a major that fits exactly into your future plans and goals. Learn what you need to learn, even if none of our pre-designed programs seem to fit. Be prepared for your unique future.
- Provide basis for advanced study
- Introduces a new way of thinking
- Encourages research, inquiry, and investigation into a topic
- Fulfill requirements necessary for completion of a Bachelor’s degree
- Provides an opportunity to express your unique and creative abilities
- Encourages questioning, discussion, and analyzing of information to participate in decision-making
- Addresses interdisciplinary, social, historical, and multicultural aspects of programs and academic disciplines
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
Draw courses and experience from our other courses of study to create your perfect major!
Gain real-life experience – all before your graduate.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through internships lasting a semester or more in length.
After the first semester of sophomore year, students with a cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher are eligible for the program.