Building upon a foundation combining critical thinking with research and writing skills, the University of Jamestown’s pre-law program will prepare you for success in law school and a career in the law.
- Faculty whose main focus is on teaching
- Small class sizes and personalized attention from professors
- An emphasis on the critical skills necessary for success in law school
- Advisors who are informed about the requirements and opportunities in law school
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
University of Jamestown offers many majors in a pre-law track and advisors to help you choose your path.
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
Graduate and professional school placements have included:
- Hamline University Law School
- William Mitchell School of Law
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- University of Arizona School of Law
- Northwestern University School of Law
- University of St. Thomas School of Law
- George Washington University Law School
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- American University Washington College of Law