Management Information Science
Implement technology in a fast-based business environment. Discover how database technology and development software drive today’s information-based economy. Grow the managerial and technical skills you need to succeed.
- Four majors and four minors to choose between.
- Combined hands-on experience and application.
- Computer classes taught in the Unruh and Sheldon Center for Business Technology.
- Small class sizes with a focus on teaching excellence and student learning.
- Opportunities for International Study, hands-on field experience, and co-curricular activities.
- Liberal arts environment allowing students with an aptitude for technology to take courses in other areas of interest as well.
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
Choose the combination of majors and minors that’s right for you.
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
- General Operations Manager
- Information Security Analyst
- Computer Programmer
- Budget Analyst
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Computer and Informations Systems Manager
in scholarships annually
|CS||130||Introduction to Computer Principles (3)|
|Integrated Software Applications (3)
Advanced Office Applications (3)
|CS||170||Structured Programming (3)|
|Acct||201||Principles of Accounting I (3)|
|Principles of Microeconomics (3)
Principles of Macroeconomics (3)
|Acct||202||Principles of Accounting II (3)|
|CS||230||Introduction to Algorithm and Data Analysis (3)|
|CS||272||Java Programming I (3)|
|CS||342||Database Development (3)|
|CS||343||Database Management (3)|
|CS||365||Information Systems Security (3)|
|CS||420||Systems Analysis Methods (3)|
|CS||440||Management of Information Systems (3)|
|CS||481||Senior Seminar I (3)|
|CS||482||Senior Seminar II (3)|
|CS||Upper division CS elective or internship in IT (3)|
Plus one of the following courses:
|CS||173||Introduction to .NET Programming (3)|
|CS||180||Object Oriented Programming (3)|
|CS||341||Introduction to Web Development (3)|
|CS||372||Java Programming II (3)|
|CS||472||Mobile App Development (3)|
Plus two of the following courses:
|Busn||321||Business Management (3)|
|Busn||351||Financial Management (3)|
Total Semester Credits Required: 56