Graphic Design for E-Commerce
Combine your love of graphic design with vital communication and marketing skills and prepare yourself for a future in the fields of commercial art, website development and management, as well as a variety of others.
- Learn communication skills to put all your other skills to good use!
- Learn marketing skills to help you satisfy your target audience’s needs.
- Small class sizes with a focus on teaching excellence and student learning.
- Computer classes taught in the Unruh-Sheldon Center for Business and Technology.
- Opportunities for international study, hands-on field experience, and co-curricular activities.
- Learn the basics of good design using cutting-edge computer programs vital to the field of graphic design.
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
Minors are available in Game Design, Computer Science and Information Technology.
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
- Advertising Account Manager
- Video Game Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Art Director
- Industrial Designer
- Multimedia Artist and Animator
|Art||111||Drawing I (3)|
|CS||130||Introduction to Computer Principles (3)|
|CS||173||Introduction to .NET Programming (3)|
|CS||232||Digital Design & Typography (3)|
|CS||251||Graphics Development (3)|
|Publicity & Public Relations (3)
Computer Mediated Communications (3)
|CS||317||Digital Audio & Video Development (3)|
|CS||341||Introduction to Web Development (3)|
|CS||342||Database Development (3)|
|CS||361||Advanced Computer Graphic Design (3)|
|CS||371||Computer Animation (3)|
|CS||441||E-Commerce Web Development (3)|
|CS||481||Senior Seminar I (3)|
|CS||482||Senior Seminar II (3)|
|Upper Division credits from Art, CS, Busn, Comm or Internship (6)|
Total Semester Credits Required: 57