Study biology and chemistry to build up your knowledge, preparing you for graduate school and the workplace beyond.
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Rigorous, interesting classes in an informal setting
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research
- Courses and labs taught by faculty, not graduate students
- Advisors informed about requirements in Pre-Pharmacy
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
Choose a major of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or talk to your academic advisor to pick the perfect major to fit your goals!
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Engage in research, on or off campus, by designing and conducting project-oriented experiments in our state-of-the art labs.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
Graduate and professional school placements have included:
- Creighton University
- North Dakota State University
- Ohio State University
- University of Minnesota
- University of Colorado, Denver
- Pharmacy Technician
- Sales Representative (Chemicals and Drugs)