Clinical Laboratory Science
Get the background you need to realize your full potential. Work through labs and prepare yourself to conduct lab diagnostic tests.
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research.
- Courses and labs taught by faculty rather than graduate students.
- A liberal arts tradition that adds a necessary edge to a scientific background.
- Advisors aware of new developments in research and hiring practices in your future field.
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
Graduate with a BS in Clinical Laboratory Science, Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry before specialized clinical training.
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Engage in research, on or off campus, by designing and conducting project-oriented experiments in our state-of-the art labs.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
- General Internist (MD)
- Radiation Therapist
- Medical Technologist
- Radiologic Technologist
- Surgical Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
|Math||111||College Algebra or higher (3)|
|Chem||133||General Chemistry I (4)|
|Chem||134||General Chemistry II (4)|
|Biol||150||Introduction to Bology I (4)|
|Biol||151||Introduction to Bology II (4)|
|Biol||208||Human Anatomy & Physiology I (5)|
|Biol||209||Human Anatomy & Physiology II (5)|
|Cell Biology (5)
Biochemistry I (3)
|Chem||343||Organic Chemistry I (4)|
|Chem||344||Organic Chemistry II (4)|
Plus 3 online courses from UND:
Total Semester Credits Required: 53 to 55