Health & Fitness Administration
- Technology labs utilizing Dartfish and TriFIT software.
- Small class sizes and one-on-one time with knowledgeable faculty.
- Opportunities for International Study, hands-on field experience, and co-curricular activities.
- Physical education courses taught in the state-of-the-art Foss Wellness Center and expanded Larson Sports Center
- Cross-disciplinary approach providing knowledge and skills in your discipline, as well as a broad general education.
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Some of the technology used by Physical Education majors includes iPads with the latest iOS apps in the field, Dartfish Motion Analysis Software, Metabolic Cart & ECG, Anaerobic Power Anlysis, iHT Heart Rate Monitors, Accelerometers, and Web 2.0 Sites.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
- Graduating seniors have scored as high as the 98th percentile in the Major Field Achievement Test in Business.
- Students regularly score in the top three in academic business competitions at the state and national Phi Beta Lambda Leadership Conferences.
- Athlete Business Manager
- Sports Agent
- Fitness Trainer
- Athletic Director
- Professional Sports Scout
- Camp Director
|KNS||182||Intro to Kinesiology (2)|
|KNS||184||Health Education (3)|
|Acct||201||Principles of Accounting I (3)|
|Econ||201||Principles of Microeconomics (3)|
|Acct||202||Principles of Accounting II (3)|
|KNS||217||Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology I (3)|
|KNS||218||Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology II (3)|
|KNS||260||Technology Integration in PE, Health, & Fitness (3)|
|Publicity & Public Relations (3)
Organizational Communication (3)
|KNS||309||Basic Biomechanics (3)|
|Busn||321||Business Management (3)|
|Busn||322||Human Resource Management (3)|
|KNS||402||Exercise Physiology (3)|
|KNS||402L||Exercise Physiology Lab (1)|
|KNS||410||Methods in Aerobic & Resistance Training (3)|
|KNS||416||Health & Fitness Internship/Field Experience (2)|
|KNS||451||Seminar in HFA/PE (3)|
Total Semester Credits Required: 49