Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Flexible, strong, and varied majors and areas of study
- A unique liberal arts element to your study of business
- Small class sizes and faculty dedicated to excellence and student learning
- Classes taught in the state-of-the-art Unruh and Sheldon Center
- Opportunities for international study, hands-on field experience, and co-curricular activities
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Juniors and seniors, who work in supervised student teams, provide consulting services to business firms and other organizations.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
- Graduating seniors have scored as high as the 98th percentile in the Major Field Achievement Test in Business.
- Students regularly score in the top three in academic business competitions at the state and national Phi Beta Lambda Leadership Conferences.
- 96% career placement rate for University of Jamestown Business and Accounting students in quality positions within six months of graduation.
- Bank and Branch Manager
- Financial Manager
- Securities Broker
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Insurance Agent
|Econ||110||Personal Finance (3)|
|Integrated Software Applications (3)
Advanced Office Applications
|Acct||201||Principles of Accounting I (3)|
|Econ||201||Principles of Microeconomics (3)|
|Acct||202||Principles of Accounting II (3)|
|Econ||202||Principles of Macroeconomics (3)|
|Comm||220||Interpersonal Communication (3)|
|Busn||301||Introduction to Financial Planning (3)|
|Busn||305||Insurance Planning (3)|
|Busn||315||Business Law I (3)|
|Busn||321||Business Management (3)|
|Busn||330||Sales & Sales Management (3)|
|Busn||351||Financial Management (3)|
|Econ||354||Global Competition & Strategy (3)|
|Acct||355||Income Tax Account I(3)|
|Busn||450||Estate Planning (3)|
|Busn||451||Senior Financial Planning Colloquim (3)|
Total Semester Credits Required: 60