Financial Planning & Wealth Management
Learn in one of the only four-year programs of its kind to prepare yourself for a career in investments, banking, insurance, and other financial-planning-related careers. Learn how to control what makes the world turn—money.
- Professional work experience integrated into classroom discussion and learning
- A unique liberal arts element to your study of business
- Small class sizes and faculty dedicated to excellence and student learning
- Opportunities to meet and engage with business professionals from the community
- Opportunities for international study, hands-on field experience, and co-curricular activities
PERSONALIZE YOUR DEGREE
Minors are available in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, and Marketing.
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or longer.
- Financial Advisor: Assess and advise clients on financial needs including investments, tax law, and insurance.
- Financial Services: Sales representative that meets with cliental to recommend financial services including mutual funds, stocks, and insurance.
- Insurance Underwriter: Evaluate clients about their insurance needs and make recommendations as to what actions should be taken.
- Trust Officer: Advises on estate and trust issues while communicating with clients, agencies, and bank personnel.
in scholarships annually
|Econ||110||Personal Finance (3)|
|Integrated Software Applications (3)
Advanced Office Applications
|Acct||201||Principles of Accounting I (3)|
|Econ||201||Principles of Microeconomics (3)|
|Acct||202||Principles of Accounting II (3)|
|Econ||202||Principles of Macroeconomics (3)|
|Comm||220||Interpersonal Communication (3)|
|Busn||301||Introduction to Financial Planning (3)|
|Busn||305||Insurance Planning (3)|
|Busn||315||Business Law I (3)|
|Busn||321||Business Management (3)|
|Busn||330||Sales & Sales Management (3)|
|Busn||351||Financial Management (3)|
|Econ||354||Global Competition & Strategy (3)|
|Acct||355||Income Tax Account I(3)|
|Busn||450||Estate Planning (3)|
|Busn||451||Senior Financial Planning Colloquim (3)|
Total Semester Credits Required: 60