- Small class sizes
- Seven complementary areas of concentration
- Professional work experience integrated into classroom discussion and learning
- Opportunities to meet and engage with business professionals from the community
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Juniors and seniors, who work in supervised student teams, provide consulting services to business firms and other organizations.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
- City Administrator: Carries out decisions made my city officials and overseas operations.
- Employee Benefits Administration: Individual is responsible for managing group benefit plans including dental, vision, disability.
- Office Manager: Oversees and aids in office operations and procedures, may include filing, office supplies, and clerical functions.
- Sales Manager: Leads and guides a sales team through training, mentorship, and goals setting to meet sales quota.
in scholarships annually
|Accounting, Business or Economics Elective (3)|
|Math Applications for Management (3)
College Algebra (3)
|Personal Finance (2)
Business in a Digital World (3)
|CS||140||Integrated Software Applications (3)|
|Acct||201||Principles of Accounting I (3)|
|Econ||201||Principles of Microeconomics (3)|
|Acct||202||Principles of Accounting II (3)|
|Econ||202||Principles of Macroeconomics (3)|
|Busn||315||Business Law I (3)|
|Busn||316||Business Law II (3)|
|Busn||321||Business Management (3)|
|Busn||322||Human Resource Management (3)|
|Busn||330||Sales & Sales Management (3)|
|Busn||351||Financial Management (3)|
|Global Competition & Strategy (3)
Export Trade Management (3)
|Busn||370||Production/Operations Management (3)|
|Busn||455||Strategic Management (3)|
One of the following classes
|Comm||305||Cross-Cultural Communication (3)|
|Comm||312||Writing in the Professions (3)|
|Comm||320||Organization Communication (3)|
|Busn||490||Community Alliance for Management Consulting (CAMC) (3)|
Total Semester Credits Required: 59-60