Liberal Arts Concentration
- Small class sizes
- Six complementary areas of concentration
- Classes taught in the state-of-the-art Unruh and Sheldon Center
- Scores as high as the 98th percentile nationally in the Major Field Achievement Test in Business
- Regular scoring in the top three in academic business and accounting at state and national conferences
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Juniors and seniors, who work in supervised student teams, provide consulting services to business firms and other organizations.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
- Eide Bailly, LLP
- Bank and Branch Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Fundraising Manager Sales Manager
- Urban and Regional Planner
|Math Applications for Management (3)
College Algebra (3)
|Personal Finance (2)
Business in a Digital World (3)
|CS||140||Integrated Software Applications (3)|
|Acct||201||Principles of Accounting I (3)|
|Econ||201||Principles of Microeconomics (3)|
|Acct||202||Principles of Accounting II (3)|
|Econ||202||Principles of Macroeconomics (3)|
|Busn||315||Business Law I (3)|
|Busn||321||Business Management (3)|
|Busn||351||Financial Management (3)|
|Busn||370||Production/Operations Management (3)|
|Busn||455||Strategic Management (3)|
Choose 18 credits from one of these minors:
|Studio Art, Art History, Biology, Chemistry, Christian Ministry, Communication, English, French, German, History, International Studies, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Polical Science, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Spanish or Theatre.
Some restrictions apply.
Total Semester Credits Required: 59-60