Medical Laboratory Science
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Project-oriented experiments and engagement in research.
- Courses and labs taught by faculty rather than graduate students.
- A liberal arts tradition that adds a necessary edge to a scientific background.
- Advisors aware of new developments in research and hiring practices in your future field.
Gain real-life experience – all before you graduate.
Engage in research, on or off campus, by designing and conducting project-oriented experiments in our state-of-the art labs.
Obtain work experience and make informed career choices through supervised internships of a semester or more in length.
- Blood banks
- Forensic laboratories
- Public health clinics
- Research clinics
- Veterinary practices and laboratories
in scholarships annually
|Math||113||Pre-Calculus or higher (4)|
|Chem||133||General Chemistry I (4)|
|Chem||134||General Chemistry II (4)|
|Biol||150||Introduction to Bology I (4)|
|Biol||151||Introduction to Bology II (4)|
|Biol||208||Human Anatomy & Physiology I (5)|
|Biol||209||Human Anatomy & Physiology II (5)|
|Biol||305||Cell Biology (5)|
|Chem||343||Organic Chemistry I (4)|
|Chem||344||Organic Chemistry II (4)|
Plus 3 online courses from UND:
Total Semester Credits Required: 50