USE BOOKS TO:
- Conduct academic research
- Support your arguments in research projects or papers
- Find data, theories, and in-depth analysis on topics in your field
You can search the library catalog for books directly from the library website using the search bar at the top of the homepage. Using the dropdown menu for that search bar, you can search by title, author, and subject.
SEARCHING THE LIBRARY CATALOG
You can also start your search directly from the catalog. When you start typing a keyword, author, or title into the search bar, you’ll be presented with a few options.
- To only search print books and ebooks in the library’s collection, use the “UJ Libraries” search option.
- To include other online resources from library databases in addition to ebooks and physical books in your search, use the “Everything” search option.
- To search the print books and ebooks of all the libraries in our state-wide network, ODIN, use the “All ODIN Libraries” search option. (This option is useful for finding books that the UJ libraries don’t own. If another library has it, you can request it through Interlibrary Loan.)
BEYOND UJ COLLECTIONS
Other sources for books include: