The academic advising program at University of Jamestown is designed to assist you with developing educational plans that are compatible with your goals.
The Center offers the following advising services:
- assists with majors/minors evaluation
- assists with outlining your provisional schedule prior to meeting with your adviser
- provides worksheets for general education requirements
- provides worksheets for specific major/minor requirements
First-year students are also registered for Journey 101. This course includes:
- sessions to assist you in understanding the general education requirements
- determining the proper sequencing of courses for majors/minors
- planning your specific course schedule
Remember, academic advising is essential in helping you to meet your educational objectives.