The University of Jamestown seeks an Office Manager for Development and Alumni Relations. This 12-month position is 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Direct mail coordination
- Database management and report generation
- Responsible for support functions in the Office of Development and Alumni Relations
- Affinity Program Support (Jimmie Booster Club, Friends of the Fine Arts, Dine and Bid, Campaigns, etc.)
- Support alumni and friends events (Alumni Days, Homecoming, Regional alumni and friends receptions, Dine and Bid, Jimmie Scramble, Jimmie Booster Club Luncheons, Friends of the Fine Arts Receptions, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years office support experience
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge and RENXT preferred
- Excellent computer skills, previous database management experience required
TYPICAL PHYSICAL/MENTAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
Please submit cover letter, resumé, and the names and contact information for three references to Brett Moser, Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations, . Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. The University of Jamestown is an AA/EO employer.