This is a 24 hours/week position.
- Order books, a/v/ materials, standing orders, supplies, periodicals equipment
- Maintaining online accounts with vendors
- Processing materials as acquired prior to cataloging
- Paying all invoices
- Maintaining and reconciling all continuation and deposit accounts
- Tracking and running budget reports of spending of all library monies
- Reconciling all charges to library accounts in the Business Office
- Tracking monies from the Amazon store and other book sales.
Secondary Responsibilities: Interlibrary Loan. This need only be done in the summer on a very limited basis.
- Processing interlibrary loan (ILL) requests from University of Jamestown students
- Processing ILL requests from other libraries
Additional Responsibilities: General
- Training and supervision of departmental work/study students
- Work one evening per week during the school year
- College Graduate
- Good interpersonal, communication, computer, and statistical skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and adapt to change
- Two or more years related experience with libraries or bookkeeping