Passwords must be 8 characters long with an uppercase, lowercase, and a number or special character. If you are a new student, please review the .
A password may be changed anytime by logging into a campus computer and pressing Ctrl Alt Del (Windows only).
- Do not use dictionary words or any personal information.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, where usernames are not.
- It is best to use a passphrase instead of a password such as “Let’sGoToThePark.”
- It is important to change passwords to prevent unwanted access into your sensitive information.
- While the IT department takes many precautions to protect against unauthorized access to accounts, there are situations when it may occur.
- Do not share your password, even with your family or friends
Committed to helping you succeed — both in and out of the classroom.