Returning Student Room Signup
All full-time University of Jamestown undergraduate students are encouraged to live on campus. Students wishing to live off of campus or opt out of the meal plan may have their total institutional scholarship package prorated, if approved through the Vice President of Student Affairs..
- Please read the prior to choosing your preferences. (Please review residency and meal plan requirements as well as special building requirements)
- Housing selection and placement rankings are determined entirely by the total number of credit hours earned by the student as of the end of the fall term. Those students with a higher number of earned credit hours than others, will be given priority consideration when determining housing assignments.
- Choose roommate preferences in order of priority
- Choose a meal plan
- You will not be given a housing assignment until you register for classes.
- Once assignments have been made—you will be notified via email of your specific housing location and meal plan.
The following cancellation fees apply—keep in mind you are not assessed a cancellation fee until you have physically signed the housing contract. Semester 1: $100.00 prior to June 1, $200.00 after June 1, and $300.00 after August 1.