What to Bring
- Extra-Long Twin Size Sheets
(or take part in our linen program)
- Twin Size Comforter
- Mattress Pad
- 3-M Hooks
- Poster Putty
- Wastepaper Basket
- Laundry Basket
- Laundry Detergent
- Towels and Washcloths
- Personal Toiletries
- Flip Flops
(for the shower)
- Shower Caddy
- Alarm Clock
(no larger than 4.6 cu. feet, one per room)
- Small Microwave
(under 1,000 watts)
- Area Rug
- School Supplies
- Jackets & Winter Gear
- Ethernet(network) Cable
- Extension cord with surge protector
What not to bring
(Except fish in a ten gallon tank or smaller)
- Weapons of any kind
- Tobacco products
- Anything that would be a fire hazard
(Candles, candle warmers, incense, halogen lamps, and lava lamps.)
- Appliances with an open heating element or fire hazards
(Toasters, hot plates, steam cookers,electric skillets)
- Acoholic beverages, illegal substances or drug paraphernalia, empty alcoholic beverage containers or other prohibited decorative containers.
- Hanging items that would damage walls or ceilings
(Nails, screws, tape, glue).
- Full size refrigerators over 4.6 cu feet.
- Microwaves over 1,000 watts.
- Outside lofts or bed risers are not permitted. through UJ.
- Wireless routers
(This slows down our internet significantly.)
Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to having you on campus!