DPT Freshman Direct Entry
DPT Freshman Direct Entry Criteria
- Acceptance to the University of Jamestown
- A minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.00 on 4.00 scale
- ACT composite score of 25 or greater, or SAT score of 1200
- Fill out the
- Submit Official transcript(s) on of the addresses below.
- Complete your
- Complete a
- Complete an interview conducted by a University of Jamestown Doctor of Physical Therapy Program admissions representative
The first deadline for completed applications to the Direct Entry program is January 1, year of freshman entry. Ten slots will be filled within this first deadline period. Successful applicants will be notified by February 1.
The second deadline for completed applications to the Direct Entry program is April 1, year of freshman entry. Five slots will be filled within this second deadline period. Successful applicants will be notified by May 1.
The Physical Therapy Program at the University of Jamestown is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE): 1111 North Fairfax Street; Alexandria, VA, 22314; phone: 703-706-3245; email: ; website: http://capteonline.org. The program’s current status is probationary accreditation; for more information see http://www.capteonline.org/WhatWeDo/RecentActions/PublicDisclosureNotices/. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 701-356-2136 or email .