- – See why University of Jamestown has a reputation for being North Dakota’s most beautiful campus.
- – Enrollment fees are refundable through May 1st.
- Complete your .
- Submit your final official high school transcript.
- Transfer Students – Request the college that you are transferring from to send us your official college transcript.
- Freshman Students – Contact the college from which you received dual credit to send us your transcript. Official college transcripts are required in order to receive college credit even if this information is included on your high school transcript.
- – JRAP is University of Jamestown’s registration event where you can sign up for your fall classes, get your student ID, and create your UJ email account. You will receive an email when registration is open.
- for your ID.
- Audition for a Performing Arts Scholarship – If you are interested in auditioning for a vocal, instrumental, or theatre scholarship, please contact .
- US Students: Fill out your .
- International Students: .
- Athletes: When you receive your letter of intent, sign one copy and send it to your coach.
- Complete any special applications:
- Connect with the if you have special academic, medical or animal needs.
- Freshman Students- Complete .
- Order your textbooks through the . All textbooks are ordered online.
Committed to helping you succeed — both in and out of the classroom.