Use Journals To:
- Read the latest research in a field
- Find archived articles
If you know the name of the publication you are looking for (i.e. Newsweek or Lancet), then you can search for online versions here.
- Enter the title of the journal or magazine
- Click “Go”
- The results screen will list databases where the journal is available along with showing the date of coverage
- Click the database link
- A new screen will appear, click “Go”
- You will now have access to browse or search the issues of the journal that are available online
The majority of the University of Jamestown’s journal holdings are online; however, Raugust Library does still have a select number of print journals. These journals are located behind the Circulation Manager’s desk. To see if the University of Jamestown has the journal in print, search ODIN.
- Use the “Raugust Library Catalog” Tab
- Enter the title of the journal of magazine
- Click “Search”
- The results will list the item and give the specific Call Number for the Journal
Please keep in mind that older journal issues may be in storage and will need to be retrieved by library staff.