Established in 1883 as Jamestown College, University of Jamestown is a private, liberal arts university granting bachelor of arts, bachelor of science, and bachelor of science in nursing degrees as well as master’s degrees in education and a Fargo-based doctor of physical therapy.
University of Jamestown’s annual security reports are available online for the Jamestown or Fargo campus. The reports include required statistical crime data and the University’s policy concerning campus security. Paper copies will be provided upon request.
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage Available
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Retirement Contributions
- Tuition waiver for spouse and dependents
- Free admission to all university athletic and fine arts events
- Free access to Larson Center and Foss Wellness Center
Application for Employment