- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage Available
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Retirement Contributions
- Tuition waiver for spouse and dependents
- Free admission to all university athletic and fine arts events
- Free access to Larson Center and Foss Wellness Center
Application for Employment
Established in 1883 as Jamestown College, University of Jamestown is a private, liberal arts university granting bachelor of arts, bachelor of science, and bachelor of science in nursing degrees as well as master’s degrees in education and a Fargo-based doctor of physical therapy.
Notice of Availability: University of Jamestown’s annual security and fire safety report for the Jamestown and Fargo campuses are available online at https://www.uj.edu/ASFSR. The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention; campus safety authority; crime reporting policies; fire safety; programs to prevent dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking; and other matters of importance related to security on campus. If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, you can stop by the Student Affairs Office in Lyngstad Center or by calling 701-252-3467 ext. 5442.