University of Jamestown offers pre-professional preparation for a number of health-related fields including chiropractic.
University of Jamestown provides a strong background for students pursuing further study in chiropractic.
These students often choose a major in exercise science, biology or biochemistry. Another area of study may be satisfactory as long as the necessary pre-requisites are chosen in consultation with one's academic advisor.Pre-Chiropractic Factsheet
As a pre-chiropractic student at University of Jamestown, you will benefit from:
- faculty whose main focus is teaching
- small class sizes assuring personal attention from instructors
- advisers who are informed about the requirements and opportunities in pre-professional areas
- a strong emphasis on the liberal arts, which will prepare you for graduate school
- many organizations and activities providing opportunities to develop non-academic skills while pursuing your professional goals
Recent graduate and professional school placement include the following:
- Cleveland College of Chiropractic
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
Our Academic Catalogs provide information on policies and procedures, the admissions process, programs of study, and degree requirements.
As course offerings can change from semester to semester, working with the Registrar’s office will ensure that your courses are kept on schedule so that you can graduate in four years.
University of Jamestown
6062 College Lane
Jamestown, ND 58405
Bruce Jensen, PhD Professor
firstname.lastname@example.org | PH: 701-252-3467 ext. 5473