University of Jamestown Applied Mathematics (Pre-Engineering) Distinctions
At University of Jamestown, you have the opportunity to major in three different areas of mathematics or to blend your skills and interests in other areas with a minor in mathematics. Distinctions of the University of Jamestown Applied Mathematics (Pre-Engineering) program include:
- Small class sizes with the focus on excellence in teaching and student learning
- A student community which creates an atmosphere of learning and mutual success
- Significant opportunities for international study, hands-on field experience, and co-curricular activities
- Students pursuing further studies in graduate schools or engineering have been accepted into numerous prestigious schools
- Graduates have found rewarding careers in an array of professional positions
Our Academic Catalogs provide information on policies and procedures, the admissions process, programs of study, and degree requirements.
As course offerings can change from semester to semester, working with the Registrar’s office will ensure that your courses are kept on schedule so that you can graduate in four years.
Certifications/Degrees: Doctor of Education, Curriculum & Instruction; Montana State University-Bozeman
More information about the chair.
University of Jamestown
6034 College Lane
Jamestown, ND 58405