The mission of the University of Jamestown Doctor of Physical Therapy Program is to integrate education, research, and clinical practice to provide sound professional preparation in order to graduate physical therapists who are competent, compassionate, and ethical and who will serve their patients/clients and communities through the practice of quality, evidence-based physical therapy.
- The DPT program is located in a new state of the art facility at 4190 26th Avenue South, Fargo, North Dakota. This location will give students a wide variety of clinical affiliations in which to learn while supported in the University of Jamestown tradition of dedicated faculty and staff.
- A bachelor’s degree is required before admission.
- The program consists of 118 credits of classroom and clinical instruction.
- Program tuition is $638 per credit hour.
- Undergraduates at University of Jamestown may apply for admittance to the program as early as freshman.
- Completion of all prerequisite coursework prior to matriculation will require a minimum GPA of 3.00/4.00.
- Completion of all undergraduate coursework prior to matriculation will require a minimum GPA of 2.8/4.00.
- University of Jamestown gives preference in the admission process to University of Jamestown graduates.
Effective July 31, 2013, University of Jamestown PT Program has been granted Candidate for Accreditation status by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA, 22314; phone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com). Candidate for Accreditation is a pre-accreditation status of affiliation with the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education that indicates that the program may matriculate students in technical/professional courses and that the program is progressing toward accreditation. Candidate for Accreditation is not an accreditation status nor does it assure eventual accreditation.