University of Jamestown’s Foss Wellness Center is a state-of-the-art fitness facility open to all students, faculty, and staff. Features include:
- TechnoGym weight machine circuits
- PreCor Ellipticals
- Life Fitness stationary bikes
- Free weights
- Four TVs for viewing during workout
- General exercise room with space for aerobics, Pilates, and more
- Locker rooms with private showers
Wellness Center staff are available to assist you with your workout program and conduct fitness assessments.
Relax after your workout at the snack area and lounge in the Foss lobby. Vending machines with sports drinks and waters are located in the lobby.
6:15 a.m. – 8 p.m.
8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Phone: (701) 252-3467 ext. 5710